Donald Trump: THANK YOU WEST CHESTER, PENNSYLVANIA! DONALD TRUM

4/26/2016

THANK YOU WEST CHESTER, PENNSYLVANIA! DONALD TRUM



WOW! I love you Pennsylvania! THANK YOU for the tremendous amount of support this afternoon- and since I announced my candidacy! Everyone get out and VOTE TRUMP tomorrow, April 26th! Lets MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!


  1. 1. My husband stood up in a restaurant today and said no arguing but if it comes down to Hillary or Donald trump who is voting for trump everyone in restaurant raised there hand except for one young lady and I said to her your voting for Hillary and she said no I'm not voting . Let me also add that everyone in there was a female .
  2. Let's put an end to the establishment, Lobbyist, Special Interest, and to all those Just Talk No Action Politician . Let's all Come out TOMORROW and VOTE For Mr. Donald J. Trump..! Let's MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN..!! LET'S JUST DO IT..!!!!
  3. Great Trump rally!!! Know your delegates in PA!! Trump to the White House!!!VOTE TRUMP!! Not for Dumb and Dumber
  4. Wow...I am convinced that the Republican Party will stop at nothing to stop Mr. Trump...they are condoning this behavior so that their way of life will not change...even if it means a vote for Hillary. ...Vote for Trump 2016!
  5. Janet Drenka Horner You will win! I just got an email from Paul Ryan asking for a donation. Here is my response to him: Dear Mr. Ryan,
    I was a registered independent for years. This year I decided to be a proud Republican due to Donald Trump. I'm almost embarrassed by how this party is acting toward him. I believe he will be the best President I've ever voted for. I do not think I can send you money when I see the way this party is trying to do everything in your power to make sure he is not going to be the nominee. Instead of rallying behind him, the party is being the same reckless and dishonest party I had seen in the past. While I do not want Hillary or Bernie, I will go back to being an Independent and not vote at all. I agree with Donald Trump and I've said for years that the "people" of America and their vote do not matter. It is a "rigged system". We are part of this great nation and are sick & tired of the old "status quo" in government. I'm retired from American Airlines & I want a tough leader. I'm sure you will not personally see this email but I felt I had to write it in hopes you understand what my reasoning is. If I give any money, it will be to Mr. Trump's campaign unless I see change and/or a response from you. 
  6. Molly Oh We live near the AVP airport, and are so excited about you coming here! God bless, have a great rally in Wilkes Barre. We switched from Dem to Rep to vote Trump, and it's Trump or nothing for us.
  7. Nadeige DeGirodon Denton I went to your rally today in West Chester, PA. Sooo many people, I stood in line for over two hours, the line was miles long, I wasn't able to get in, thousands of people didn't get in. Amazing crowds! Fun day even if I didn't get to see you. TRUMP 2016!!!
  8. Mr trump .... We the people need your help so we are voting for you hope... You win big in California. I can't wait till we have jobs ... And we don't have to wait in line because so much people have the same jobs... 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
  9.  40,000 more likes since Friday! Amazing! Keep boarding the Trump Train. Always room for more Americans to travel on the journey to Make America Great Again. ALL ABOARD, final destination 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, DC.
  10. Everybody. Be sure you get the list of delegates and who they wish to support. Its very important, because it can mean the difference in your votes counting or not. And please, even though some may know already, please spread the word.
  11. Donald....please focus on how you know you're going to make America Great Again! I know you have our best interest at heart and in order to make it happen we need a leader who is you, focused on solutions, without trying to humiliate the other candidates. It took me until I was 50 to realize that talking negatively about others only made me look bad. I don't want that for you or for me or for America.
  12. oday is the day Cruz lost it all for us. Collusion is not the path to winning..... it is a path that losers pick in hopes of finding a way. I will no longer support Ted Cruz. I am jumping the Cruz Ship..... and getting on the Trump Train.
  13. Joe Carr Funny- you dont hear about Romney or Bloomberg anymore, thats because the Trump Train keeps on rollin, Rollin over these wannabe candidates ! Now lets roll past Cruz and Kasich !! TRUMP '16Mary Jane Brannen Irving Please Pennsylvania vote for Me Trump. You can see what the other two are doing. Is this the American way a rigged election. Please we have more morals then that. These 2 people are from the old room do ya still want the same crap that we have lived with for almost 8 years. DC wants those 2 to win because then it will be the same work less then 150 days credit cards on us the best insurance that are vets should also be getting. A car, has a driver. Perks from everyone that wants a favor. Mr Trump needs none of that you can't buy him. DC doesn't like that, that's why it's so important to vote for Mr Trump let's make our country strong again. Please vote for Mr Trump🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
  14. Tim Ciglinsky I live twenty minutes from West Chester U. I heard 20,000 people came to hear Trump speak, and many were turned away. Two days before, Kasich was at a nearby gym. He only filled the gym halfway. I'll be in line to vote tomorrow first thing, 7:00 am for Trump. My vote is a thank you to Donald for all he is doing for America.
  15. Sharon Ellis How about a Trump/Trump Ticket !! Then we could have 16 yrs of greatness ! Thats what we all
    Chant .... TRUMP TRUMP - im just saying.
  16. Matthew O'Connor I wanted to come down and see you in person but I had to keep working I live and work in West Chester Pennsylvania
    I wish you all the luck in the world Donald Trump
  17. Darlene Lenard Coalson Trump Train keep on rolling ..proud Americans keep on voting... Rolling Rolling, Rolling, down this country!
    Yes... Mr Trump!!!! 
  18. Steve Schuster I'm really upset I was turned away to attend the rally. My vote is still reserved for Donald Trump 2016 🇺🇸
  19. Holly Haverty Carlisle My 22 year old son is an avid supporter of Mr. Trump as well as myself. He is so passionate that you will be the best president ever! Told me yesterday that if he didn't already have a job for this summer, he would campaign for you!! Trump 2016 all the way!!
  20. Nicolas Rascov Go boys, go, ALL for Mr. Trump-Americans, electing Mr. Trump, shows we Americans HAVE clas, we are not a group of stupids, as madame (m'me ) clinton, cruz, kasich believe we are! STOP the liars, by electing the BEST=Mr. Donald J. Trump
    💗
    👍
  21.  40,000 more likes since Friday! Amazing! Keep boarding the Trump Train. Always room for more Americans to travel on the journey to Make America Great Again. ALL ABOARD, final destination 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, D







No comments:

Post a Comment