Donald Trump: Lynne Ryan -- just read your great story in the NY Times -- I am proud of you. Thank you for your support!

4/25/2016

Lynne Ryan -- just read your great story in the NY Times -- I am proud of you. Thank you for your support!



Lynne Ryan -- just read your great story in the NY Times -- I am proud of you. Thank you for your support!

1. You should check out the little town of Abbottstown in PA. Someone stole your signs from peoples lawn that they bought from your web site. So they made their own sign & said "you can steal our signs but you can't take our vote for Trump
2.  Donald J. Trump. The honest, caring, warmhearted and financially courageous man that we need in the White House. Make America Great... AGAIN!!!!!
3. Hello from Canada Mr. Donald J. Trump! Just wanted to say I'd love to move to the USA when you become President! Canada is ok but I know you'll make America Great Again and I'd love to come along for the ride! All the best!
4.  tell me the name and address of the mosque that allows women to sit in the front row - there are many Muslim women who would like to know.
5. Donald J Trump! 
I did not support you from the beginning but now I can see the light in the end of the tunnel.
I am an American born from two Egyptian muslim immigrant parents! I am 33 years old from New York City and an airline transport pilot. I su
pport you and believe you are the correct answer to the white house. Even though I've always believed America is and forever will be the greatest nation, I believe you will make it better! I have tried to educate my own kind but they are afraid of you because of what they hear and read in the liberal media! I will say proudly that I support you please do not let us down like the rest of them. 
6. Just read where Mr Trump's advisors were asking him to "tone it down". Pls Mr Trump, tell it like it is. It's why we love you. If we wanted a PC politician, like your advisors, we could always support lying Ted.
7. Donald Trump has sparked a powerful movement that includes people of all races, religions and political bents, and this is no time for petty squabbles. Both Republicans and Democrats will benefit from Making America Great Again.
8.  We been misguided , only one man can turn people round that you go out and vote for trump,and help him by spreading the word, time to regain our country back
9. The news the reporter the experts in politics in Florida and some states George Stephanopoulos talking negative about you you don't act like precident material is sad but we Americans are with you all the Way Blessings Mr Trump
10. Donald I'm praying for you and your family! Please continue to stand up to this most corrupt money-grabbing, fat-cat government ever in our history!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment