Donald Trump: Wow - great new poll just out. Thank you America! I will not let you down! Once I receive the nomination - I assure you, that we will defeat Crooked Hillary Clinton in the general election

5/03/2016

Wow - great new poll just out. Thank you America! I will not let you down! Once I receive the nomination - I assure you, that we will defeat Crooked Hillary Clinton in the general election

Wow - great new poll just out. Thank you America! I will not let you down! Once I receive the nomination - I assure you, that we will defeat Crooked Hillary Clinton in the general election.

  
  1. DONALD TRUMP WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! GET OUT AND VOTE!!!
  2. When you win the Republican nomination, tell them when you debate Hillary that you want both of you to be hooked up to lie detector test! Then, when someone lies, a drop of gasoline gets released on their pants and at the end of the debate; the moderator can throw a match! I’d love to see her pants actually catch on fire from all the lies she tells!!
  3. I have been thinking a lot about Donald Trump, people say that he doesn't have a platform, that he just wants to make America great again. I have something to say about that, Donald Trump is not telling you his plan, he's giving you an outline. Why? Every time that he has brought something to the table, the other candidates take it and run. Such as, immigration, "the wall" and other issues. I can guarantee you that he won't give you his full plans in detail until he is standing at the podium, next to one of the Democrats. THAT is when he will reveal everything. He doesn't need to do that now. Donald Trump is a visionary. He doesn't go into business, without a strategy, and a form of negotiation already set. This man is prepared in business and will be fully prepared when the time is right, in a debate. He is a brilliant man, and he will not reveal his hand. He doesn't have to, he has his supporters. They believe in him, they know he could be the Commander in Chief and lead this country in the right direction. 
    As far as foreign policy, you say he lacks. What I say is, he knows the economy, he knows about taxes, trade, laws, foreign values, he knows that inside and out because he's dealt with them for so many years. Now, if he hadn't been good with dealing with the foreign market, he wouldn't be the billionaire that he is now. He is an International brand. He knows leaders and foreign dignitaries. 
    He is a unifier.... He is an economic genius, with the skills to make this country great again... He will be bringing businesses back into this country and creating jobs. This will help our economy, immensely! He would protect the United States from those who want to do us harm. He absolutely LOVES this country, and will do what he has to do, in order to protect it. Guaranteed!
    HE IS bold and brash, he says what he means, and means what he says, and that is what we like about him so much. He will be a tough negotiator and our allies will know, without any doubt, where he stands at all times. They know his word will mean something, and so will our enemies. This is a brilliant man who has focus and he is pragmatic. He knows how to solve problems, very quickly. 
    He will surround himself with the best of the best, in all branches of the government. You will not see our soldiers kneeling at the feet of Iranians, nor, will you see Isis take over the world. You haven't seen the man work, yet. All you've seen is a businessman, turned politician, before your eyes. His supporters are standing shoulder-to-shoulder with him and will not sway. Lobbyists and special interest groups will no longer be able to line the pockets of our Congress and Senate. Because when they do, the Senators and congressmen will pass Bills and Legislation, and it will be a conflict of interest to the United States. No more will you have super PACs running this country. The media can ridicule Donald Trump and all of his supporters, all they want, BUT we are digging in our heels! We will not be deterred!
    The fact of the matter is, you think Americans are stupid. But we are the backbone of this country. Americans WILL determine the vote, NOT the special interest groups or the lobbyists. They will finally understand, clearly. Our voices will be heard. We will support our troops and build up our military and take care of our Vets PROPERLY! This current administration has not had their backs, nor, have they listened to our top military leaders. No longer will our military hands be tied. He will secure our borders and revamp our visa program. YES, the beautiful wall WILL be built and YES, Mexico WILL pay for it! Guaranteed! He will do everything in his power to keep Americans safe. He will call our enemies by name, radicals jihadist. There will no longer be "political correctness," for it is destroying our country and dividing us. 
    Donald Trump is a unifier!
    Americans are finally pulling together as ONE, United we stand, shoulder-to-shoulder, with Donald Trump!
  4. Mr.Trump, please come back to Pennsylvania and campaign! We need to make PA a republican state again. Our state is being destroyed by these Democrats. They are killing our local farms with outrageous property taxes, and murdering our coal and gas industry!
  5. We are so counting on you to bring our country back to the country we once were. We so need you to help protect our christian freedoms and to eliminate the Islamic influence that is penetrating our country like a cancer that needs to be cut out. God Bless You Mr Trump for doing this and God Bless America.
  6. I am praying that the other republicans candidates get out of the race and get behind the Frontrunner. Go Donald Trump. We got your back all the way. God Bless the USA. And God Bless Donald Trump. You are looking very good in my home state of OREGON. Come on People lets get This Movement Going. Vote for Trump 2016. And NOW
  7. Lyin Ted has worn out his welcome on many levels.. He needs to exit after his YUGE LOSS tonight...Cruz most likely will NOT win his Senate seat here in Texas if he runs again..He has been exposed for the liar and fraud he is...Texans will remember! I just hope a true conservative and honest person will step up for us..
  8. Voted in Indiana this morning and the turn out in our district is large. I live in a predominately Democrat area of Indiana and the 5 people ahead of me in line all asked for Republican ballots!!!!! The woman working the poll said "All these Republican ballots are burning my hands" my reply was "Grab some ice and keep handing them out!!!!"#TrumpTrain2016
  9. Come on Indiana,the rest of the country is counting on you. Please get out there and vote Trump, stop the corruption. A grateful nation will thank you, this is our only and last chance!
  10. I'm so overly ecstatic today! I voted for the 2nd time ever today. I went from voting Democrat 8 years ago to voting Republican today. I am happy to say that I am proud to be a registered Republican and I am so happy that I voted for Donald Trump!!! I have volunteered to be a part of the Trump campaign and will get out there today to pass out flyers and get people to go vote. I'm happy to represent Donald Trump! Today is the last day people, to go vote! You have till 6:00 PM. Indiana is a winner take all. Your vote counts! Vote Donald Trump!! Also, tonight starting at 5:30 PM there will be a huge party at Lucille's Bar in Griffith. Everyone is hoping that Donald Trump stops by. So make an appearance and let's celebrate Trumps Win for Indiana! 


No comments:

Post a Comment