Donald Trump: THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

5/03/2016

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

  1. Who is DONALD TRUMP? I see a man who LOVES his country & family, a man who stands alone, outside a politically corrupt system of crooked deals & promises & favors. TRUMP does NOT use a TelePrompter. He speaks his mind. His words are CLEAR, and they are echoing across this land. WE the People have suffered greatly under a tyrannical government for too long. Many of us have NEVER known or have forgotten what the words FREEDOM, EXCELLENCE, PRIDE & HONOR really mean, or the reasons that once made AMERICA a GREAT nation, the beacon of light in the Free World. Well... I am one of MILLIONS who remembers. And because I remember, for the first time in a very long time, my HOPE is renewed. That is why I proudly stand with DONALD TRUMP... ONLY TRUMP! Will YOU? 
    "Two roads diverged in a wood and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference".
  2. Donald Trump, now is the time to unite the party. You are one step closer to becoming President Donald Trump
  3. They all talked crap about trump everyone doubted that he was gonna ever make it they tryed so much to stop him and they failed so if that don't tell y'all anything idk what else will this country will win again!💪🏻💯 trump is already proving you can't beat him!
  4. THE WORLD is on FIRE. The government is our ENEMY, corrupt to the CORE. EVIL is infiltrating our schools, our economy, our culture, our values & our Judea-Christian way of life. I see this happening right before my very eyes. Few are speaking out. Most are in denial. I am frightened... But I see a pathway leading forward through the darkness, and I CANNOT, WILL NOT, accept THAT which I feel to be profoundly WRONG. SO I will STAND STRONG and do whatever it is I MUST do to BRING MY COUNTRY BACK FROM THE BRINK... Now, more than EVER, we need DONALD J. TRUMP. Let's STAND TOGETHER, SILENT NO LONGER, AND SAVE THE LAND WE LOVE
  5. Come one come all! Invite your family, friends, co workers and neighbors. Let's get keep this Trump Train moving! The more we have in the group the better as we share this journey to the White House with Donald J. Trump!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Women for Trump (Donald Trump Respects Women) 
  6. So Trump is around 1050 delegates and Cruz dropped out. So what's the next step? Do the remaining states still go thru motion of voting? Or is Trump the ACTUAL nominee now, not the presumptive nominee. I would just like to know the next step please.
  7. Today started with the hope of a victory in Indiana! We had no idea that it would end in a victory to secure the nomination! I am sooooo relieved that we can finally unite the Republican Party behind Donald J. Trump, and head for the Presidential VICTORY! All of America get Aboard the Trump Train! Congratulations Mr. President Trump ~sooooo proud of you! Biểu tượng cảm xúc smile
  8. he guy who was considered a joke from the beginning, the guy who has never ran a campaign, never held public office, nor never held a seat in Congress has just made American history. 
    Donald J Trump is officially the Republican nominee & will without a doubt go on to defeat Clinton to be the 45th President of the United States. 
    The election now shifts to educating the American people who the Clintons really are.
    To Hillary & all her supporters, Winter Is Coming. 


No comments:

Post a Comment