Donald Trump: DO NOT FORGET to get out and VOTE TRUMP tomorrow! We are on our way to securing the nomination! I WILL WIN!

4/26/2016

DO NOT FORGET to get out and VOTE TRUMP tomorrow! We are on our way to securing the nomination! I WILL WIN!

I loved being out in Rhode Island today- visiting the TRUMP TRAIN! Thank you for your overwhelming support. Do NOT FORGET to get out and VOTE TRUMP tomorrow! We are on our way to securing the nomination! I WILL WIN!

  1. Scott Baker I heard your coming to Bakersfield and Fresno thursday. All Trump supporters in Cali, get out there. Cant wait to see you! Trump 2016!

Aracely Hernandez John. Do you know why? Because Mexican Americans were mass deported every other decade since Polk and denied of higher education since Roosevelt up to the Dreamers. Poverty or wealth are transferred. We are now finally picking up the pieces, and we aren't voting to get the new Mexican American generations (anchor babies) another low blow to keep us down.
LikeReply5 hrsEdited
  1. Aracely Hernandez Are you sure you went to USC? It's basic sociology and history 101 you should know by heart.
    LikeReply4 hrs
    Doreen Rogers Aracely Hernandez actually I grow my own,only buy local and, live in a rural area that still has family cattle ranches,who do not hire slave labor, as you do or at least seem to want.
    LikeReply44 hrs
    Doreen Rogers Aracely Hernandez you are going to bring in Roosevelt? Seriously? You are not an American, you are a person confused with skin color and ethnicity being your only goal for slavery. I have so many American friends who's families fought hard to get here...See More
    LikeReply34 hrs
    Doreen Rogers Aracely Hernandez did your school stop teaching Home Ec? I would assume so if your chosen slaves can provide America food and water.
    LikeReply24 hrs
    Aracely Hernandez Roosevelt had to apologize after Hoover's deportations and requests millions of Mexicans back. But you don't know this because you didn't attend college.

    Learn your immigration laws. Every country has a different set of rules, Mexicans haven't been able to cross legally on their own since 1968, when Roosevelt's plan ended.

    LikeReply4 hrs
    Aracely Hernandez And the country doesn't revolve around your rural areas. Trump doesn't grow his food on his rooftop, and Melania didn't milk a cow on the wall st. sidewalk to fill her baby's bottles. They use Californian illegals.
    LikeReply4 hrsEdited
    Doreen Rogers Aracely Hernandez how do you know? Our stores sell produce from Mexico,Chili and Canada but I don't buy it, I buy local or if not grown in my city, then within my state. Just an FYI goats produce great milk too but, with your TMZ knowledge I guess you'll let us know whether they own property,other than in New York.
    LikeReply24 hrs
    Aracely Hernandez Now convince the rest of the country to buy from your local place. Once your local gets all those millions of hungry consumers, they will hire illegals because your children won't be sufficient. Same thing. You are going in circles
    LikeReply4 hrs
    Joseph O'Connell Trump only likes deals when he's the beneficiary. What about the "collusion" between Fox News and Trump? #WhiningIsNotWinning
    LikeReply14 hrs
    Angela Knight-Longoria He's a rebel against the GOP... He will win, and it's working!!! #TRUMP2016
    LikeReply43 hrs
    Doreen Rogers Aracely Hernandez actually the rest of the country agree's, that is why Trump is winning. We got rid of slavery long ago in this country, sad you would keep promoting it. You are not doing Mexicans a service, you are selling Mexican slaves for "America's" freebies eg; healthcare,education, which you claim are already free in Mexico. Bet your grandfather isn't too proud that you have become a slave trader.
    LikeReply53 hrs
    Doreen Rogers Joseph O'Connell are you serious? As your Ted was whining about Trump whining, he didn't stop whining.

  2. Ari Greenberg Tomorrow Trump will sweep all the primaries!!! Like if you're voting Trump!!!!
    LikeReply97711 hrs
    Alex Tallo I voted trump in South Carolina. But as a New Yorker couldn't be more proud of my home state! Come on America, reclaim our country! Vote trump!
    LikeReply117 hrs
    Janet Braden Duvall Canadian Born And Bred!
    #NEVERLYINTED

    LikeReply57 hrs
    Alex Tallo Janet Braden Duvall and just all around creepy. And bought. #Neverlyinted
    LikeReply57 hrs
    Janet Walls Young Already voted for him in primary though!
    LikeReply36 hrs
    Lynn Randall Already did. Trump 2016 !!
    LikeReply46 hrs
    Ari Greenberg I'm a New Yorker and I proudly voted Trump last week. Just about a month and a half of primaries left.
    Let's hope he reaches 1237 before the convention!

    LikeReply66 hrs
    Jack Bean Darrell Wyatt

    You don't even know what is happening in your own state. Really uninformed person....See More

    LikeReply46 hrsEdited
    Bonnie Smith I voted for him in Ohio for Donald Trump
    LikeReply66 hrs
    Kathleen Foudray Never Trump never Hillary
    LikeReply24 hrs
    Kathleen Foudray Janet Braden Duvall Canadians are best people in the world, much friendlier then American's
    LikeReply4 hrs
    Kathleen Foudray Never Trump
    LikeReply14 hrs
    Ari Greenberg You're on the wrong page if you don't like Trump, Kathleen!
    LikeReply94 hrs
    Melody Nehls TRUMP TRAIN KEEP A ROLLIN!!!!!!!
    LikeReply94 hrs
    Amber Jindra I think I am gonna go with CRUZ. He isn't as wishy washy
    LikeReply4 hrs
    Gloria Ciniglio You're also on the wrong page Amber.
    LikeReply104 hrs
    Sam Ryan Voted for Donald Trump in the Primaries in Texas, will vote for Donald again in the November general election!
    #MAKEAMERICAGREATAGAIN#DONALDJTRUMP 2016!

    LikeReply104 hrs
    Candice Barber Amber Jindra Adios! TRUMP 2016!
    LikeReply63 hrs
    Sharyn Burgess Hughes Kathleen Foudray hahaha hopefully you are kidding,
    LikeReply13 hrs
    Roslyn Wilfer Cindy that would be funny , to see which one could make up the biggest lie
    LikeReply13 hrs
    Roslyn Wilfer Wishy washy? No he's worse than that .
    He's a limp dick.

    LikeReply23 hrs
    Tim McTague Candice Barber I really like her name Amber Jindra Adios... kind of reminds me of a slow bus going south.
    LikeReply13 hrs
    Alex Radikovich TED CRUZ FOR PRESIDENT
    LikeReply13 hrs
    Rosario Hurley Good, we deserve a different President who has another background not an established president. Trump will not take taxpayers money, he is trying to become a millionaire, he is already billionaire , he is already famous. He is sincere and he is trying to help this country that it's on the age of sinking badly.
    LikeReply63 hrs
    Linda Caywood Donald Trump IQ: 157+
    LikeReply42 hrs
    Phyllis D. Miller-Leaming Will be voting in WA.
    LikeReply32 hrs
    David R Cortes Jack Bean
    If you have acts of kindness and still beat your wife does that make you a good person?

    LikeReply2 hrs
    David R Cortes Roslyn Wilfer
    He's a limp dick?
    Such great words as Donald would say....See More

    LikeReply2 hrs
    Liliana Mandigo Information for all Ted Cruz supporters in this page.......research Ted Cruz past work! he has no experience in business nor in International Negotiations. According to the link below, he hates whistleblowers, who we need today in order to find out mor

No comments:

Post a Comment