Donald Trump: Thank You Indiana ...The people have spoken and I am honored to be the presumptive nominee for the Republican Party

5/04/2016

Thank You Indiana ...The people have spoken and I am honored to be the presumptive nominee for the Republican Party

                                              Thank You Indiana
The people have spoken and I am honored to be the presumptive nominee for the Republican Party



Donald Trump is, without a doubt, going to be the next President of the United States. Barack Obama was threatened and intimidated by Donald Trump as he was making those jokes about him. Obama knows that his presidency will be forever remembered as an abomination. Donald Trump is going to revitalize the strength this country has lost. Trump is moving the masses of our nation towards a new ideal.

I'm so glad Mr Trump is going to be our nominee for president. But we need to start trying to get Ted Cruz folks on our side I'm sure most of them are very upset right now. But if we are going to win over Hillary Clinton we need everyone to come together so we can make this happen.

Congratulations on the victory, future Mr. President Donald J. Trump
Congratulations on winning the nominee Mr Trump. I voted for you in the NY primary and I will vote for you again in November. Thank you and be safe out there.

ou were a statesman. You spoke a out issues at rallies and in interviews. Occasionally a lyin Ted but the opponents focused all on you with lies. You held your composure . Well done! 
Now lets get out the message and educate on how the clintons and establishment have slowly been destroying our jobs security and political system / oh and thankyou 
#donaldjtrump 🇺🇸

Congratulations Donald Trump! Someone needs to put things back into perspective! I believe that you are the man to do it.... If the Republicans try to get rid of you.... Well you have enough momentum to hopefully start a third party..... Of the people.... For the people! Now go get Hillary!!!

Congratulations! Now, I'm ready for the GOP to step to the side and let the will of the people begin. We are going to nominate Donald Trump for president 2016 on the Republican ticket. We are going to seize a victory over Hillary Clinton or anyone else that should be brought forward to be elected for the highest office in the land. Mr. Donald Trump all the way to the White House!

Excellent results from Indiana. Now Donald J. Trump should execute a strategy that will attract African Immigrants(Legal), African Americans and Latinos to The Trump Spaceship. I know he can do it but he has to start now; so by the time election is new he would know what is working and what is not working.

Yes the people have spoken because you bravely represent exactly what the USA needs at this time in our history. The Donald J. Trumpmovement has been our hope. Thank you for standing up to represent the voice of the people and congrats on the win!

Bobby Knight, this morning on CNN said exactly what I have been thinking all along about the Republican Party. Donald J. Trump doesn't need to bring the Republican Party together - the Republican party should listen to the Republican voters who are voting for Mr Trump and change to what the people want - don't make us change to what the party wants!

Thank You Indiana. The people I work with were all in for cruz and even the hil!!! No one even knows how bad we are and what we need to do. I live in San Diego. Look at all those anchor babies who even burned our Flag!!! The local news did not even cover that. Oh and I hope Donald does something about forcing all those people who cross the border (Tijuana) into our land have Vehicle insurance. for since these folks have been coming across they do not have to pay for there accident's . they walk away completely!! even if they run you over. Plus they use fraudulent handicap plaque's to even take advantage of our use. God Bless you Donald Trump

I am a Cruz supporter - conservative all the way! Mr. Trump I am praying for you that you will be able to heal the great divide facing us and will find a way to bring together the incredible talent of the GOP presidential candidates. Please, hear the heart of the conservatives! Our positions have much to offer this nation!

Folks...let's not become too complacent! Let's call our friends and family in California and elsewhere to get out and vote. There is an evil element out there who will do most anything to take down Donald Trump. These may come in from foreign sources and be here illegally. We the people have th same heart as our founding Fathers. We are a movement!!!!! President Trump has awakened a sleeping giant!!!!

 I Have been telling people you will reach 1430 since December... Now it's after Lyin Crooked Hillary !!! We are counting on you to look deep into Obama and see him pay for what he has done against this Great Country... along with Lyin Crooked Hillary and all of the un accounted for moneys. Lay off Government people by the thousands and let them Work for a living. We know that you have been watching the IRS since 1988. I am Proud of you for finally stepping up. Don't ever change, keep that sense of humor " It's Critical." Brian,

Congratulations soon to be president trump. Given the way you have been treated by the Republican party throughout the process, why not throw another curve. If Sanders went independent, it would hurt Clinton. Why not give him the nod for VP. There has been a seperate party President and VP before. You can have support from the young people, Democrats, and stick it to both parties. No one will see that coming.

Voted for Donald in South Carolina and so proud to have him as our Republican candidate. Yes the people have spoken and made their decision loud and clear. I think he will be a people's president which this country needs after the fiasco of the Obama presidency. I believe he will "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

Proverbs 29:16 "When the wicked increase, transgression increases; but the righteous will see their fall."

I counsel former prisoners that violate their parole. I work with rebellious hearts daily. I see the destructive effects it has on society. I see Donald Trump as a leader that will empower our military, our police force, our border patrol officers to do the work of the "rod" in our world, our government, our society to "chase evil" and rebelliousness to the rule of law from the heart of our nation and our people. Trump's own children are a testimony of his proven track record of being able to do this. He is a man of compassion but is able to render the rod. He has conducted his political campaign without the use of dirty tricks politics. He follows the rules. He has stated he respects contracts and enforces them with the laws of the land, but has the ability to find the flaws in contracts and create new strong ones. This is a man that respects the rule of law. That is why the rebellious heart of our nation and the world hates him and is at war with him. Notice the protestors that stand against him. They violate the law, destroy the flag of the USA, a symbol of the Constitutional rule of law of our land. They violently and rebelliously violate civil law. Their children line the streets crying out profanities and spit in the face of the laws of our land. The people are robbed and raped by illegal law breakers in rebellion to the law of our land. Law abiding citizens of our country are shamed and robbed of the fruit of their hard labor to support and enable the wicked rebellion of illegal law breakers. Our nation needs the strong hand of a leader that will wield the rod of righteous discipline or we will FALL and be a nation no longer. There will be no safe place for the righteous to lay their head. This nation needs Donald J. Trump as POTUS for the security of our future!

 Who would have imagined that the real estate tycoon from New York, the reality TV star, the guy we all referenced to social comments of wealth... would one day expose one of the worst travesties in American history- the Washington political agenda, and be a savior for not only the US, but would in turn be a savior for the world as we know it. The only man that can be trusted is the one that can't be bought. Donald J. Trump is not just a presidential candidate, he is undoubtedly a movement for mankind. Many citizens realize it, and they are his supporters. But certainly all political parties realize it, the elites and crooked corrupt politicians, they know this man will reform and reverse the perversion of politics... and this is why they are restlessly trying to keep him from becoming the United States President. However I believe good Trumps evil, and in the end, Donald J. Trump will be our next President. -Sincerely, A Free Thinker


The US election is a matter of American people we should respect their choice, however , it's related to all of us and last night Donald Trump Won "Bigly" the nomination of R(GOP) in Indiana. I'm a Big fan of Donald Trump and wish him the best to be the President of United States. From natural point of view and from an anti Taliban points of view, another term of Democrats would be a disaster for the world and specially for Afghanistan. Crooked Clintons would leave us again in the mercy of Terrorists ( Taliban, Al Qaeda , ISI , lots of other terrorist groups ). People should use their brains and logic not emotional about Donald Trump. Look at the relationship between Taliban and Clinton administration during the 90's, it is crooked. Well, I know that favouring Donald would have lots of criticism. I think of Afghanistan and my family and love my children 

No comments:

Post a Comment