4/25/2016
Get out and protect the people you nominate "Donald Trump"
GOOD MORNING AMERICA! Very busy day ahead- can't wait to see you Rhode Island! Big day tomorrow as well -- get out and VOTE! Lets secure the nomination -- and prepare to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Good morning Mr. Donald Trump for President 2016, I knowyou will make your 1237, I'm sure you know but i'm going to remind you talk about crooks, all of them. There is pic's going around with the corruption also of Cruz father, pic's with him standing with Lee Harvey Oswald also. Make American Great again. God speed
Good morning sir, I have tickets for my girlfriend and I for your rally this afternoon in #RI. #Warwick is right down the street from where I live and I am STOKED to see you this afternoon.
If you want a SAFE America for your children and grandchildren as you had let's MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Donald Trump.
Can anyone tell me how Rafael (aka Ted) ever became a U.S. Senator when/while he held Canadian citizenship? Something really stinks about this man. I want an American for President
-Donald J. Trump-
Rhode Island & Pennsylvania go trump.. I'm in Indiana and my son and I are voting early for Trump.. I have several life long Democrat friends voting for Trump. Let's go vote !!! Let's get the delegates
Wish I could see you in RI. If I were younger, I would go, but being 71 years old; I just can't see me in the crowds today. You will make America great again! Trump 2016!
Good Morning Mr. Trump. We had a sucker punch come in but I took care of them. Some peoples kids wanting to cause trouble and wondering why we don't answer back. Vote
Cruz and Kasich have decided to gang up on Trump to ensure he does not get the nomination!! They both need to be thrown out of the Republican Party. Kasich should have been made to drop out long ago. They are both crooks and snakes.
It makes me sick what I heard last night as "breaking News" - that Cruz and KaSICK are planning to do everything as a united front to keep you Mr. Trump from getting the delegates you need. I pray every day and night for you and your family and this ...
Don't forget to look on Trumps site to choose the delegates to vote for in Pennsylvania to assure the right ones are going to support the will of the people! 1 person has 4 votes per ballet to pick the right delegates! Trump 2016
Best man for the job ! Trump will be a monumental president for our suffering country , police , military . He is the only candidate bringing all of our races together , unlike all the other candidates which are trying to win by dividing us . Open your eyes , vote for your country , vote for your constitution, vote for the only man that isnt a career politician! Trump 2016 !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment