Donald Trump: THANK YOU NASSAU COUNTRY GOP

5/11/2016

THANK YOU NASSAU COUNTRY GOP

Thank you Nassau County GOP. It was an honor to join everyone this evening. I am grateful for your support with my candidacy! Lets defeat Crooked Hillary in November here in New York, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!






  1. Thank you Mr. Trump for your hard work and dedication to Make America Great! You fought so hard and the last man standing!
    You will always fight for the America. You will be our President 2017 ❤️🇺🇸❤️
  2. I am a Proud Cuban American I haven't been this excited about a candidate that loves America and want to see its Glory days of America 1st again, we are behind you Mr. Donald J Trump for PRESIDENT 201
  3. I am a Proud Cuban American I haven't been this excited about a candidate that loves America and want to see its Glory days of America 1st again, we are behind you Mr. Donald J Trump for PRESIDENT 20

No comments:

Post a Comment