It is a great honor to have won both West Virginia and Nebraska, especially by such massive margins. My time spent in both states was a wonderful and enlightening experience for me. I learned a lot, and that knowledge will be put to good use towards the creation of businesses, jobs, and the strengthening and revival of their economies.
I look forward to returning to West Virginia and Nebraska soon, and hope to win both states in the general election. Likewise, my time spent last week with the great people of Oregon will hopefully lead to another victory next Tuesday.
Thank you!
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
- Interesting that everyone, including Fox said Cruz would carry the state of Nebraska. We proved them wrong!!!!!!!!!!!
- Thank you West Virginia and Nebraska...Im glad several of our states including Pa..can see what Trump needs to do.. JOBS....people need to get back to work.and Most hard working people want this...everyone needs to pay into the system..
- Great job West Virginia. We need you to vote Trump in the general election. Hillary will kill the coal miners jobs (she said it herself)! Trump understands that jobs have been lost under Obama. Jobs is the key ingredient in making our economy stronger and making America Great Again!
- God, I pray for you Mr. Trump. Give us our country back. Give our children something to look forward to! A safe, flourishing economy for them to grow up into. Illegals get nothing for free. We take care of our own! USA!
- Amazing and God bless the people of W.Virginia and Nebraska for Mr T rump in the history of W. Virgina all time breaking records of Republican voters came out to vote. way to go, MrTrump yesterday was a preview of the General Election, for Mr Trump
- The sad thing is we have ALL been sucked into this unknowingly. This is another reason I am grateful for Trump, he has helped all of this to come to light for many. .............. The established GOP who do not support Donald Trump are telling the people who overwhelmingly support Trump, they do not know what is best for them and the country and are not capable of selecting a candidate to represent the Republican party in the general election. Those same people who are or have been in office because of the very voters who also selected Trump in the majority of the primaries thus far. The establishment had better figure out if they want to be public servants or private employees or the voters will decide for them.
- Congratulations to the great people of West Virginia and Nebraska you made the right choice Trump will make America great again
Oregon your next we need you,great people may 17 your day two,shine we still need1237 to seal the nomination lets,continue to help Trump make America great again, we the people are telling Washington we want change and not business as usual in,Washington - I sure hope that the " mourning " period of losing your candidate will be short....I know how bad it stings because it seems over the years my candidate never won. But there comes a time, like last year when I had to hold my nose to vote for Romney, that you have to muster up the common sense to vote with your conscience, and not " sit this one out ". The Supreme Court is going to need some people in the next few years, and this election is so important in its future, that this arguing and hatred between Cruz and Trump supporters has to stop. It is exactly what the Democrats want, and we cannot let them gain control of the Court. It matters not what you think of Trump. What matters is how you want your kids and grandkids to live. The Supreme Court is going to be making those decisions, and it's up to us to make sure the Court isn't full of liberals making them.
- Cruz is a cry baby and a weasel! I hope his supporters can see that now! Let's all get behind Trump! There's no way in hell we can allow Hillary to place anyone in the Supreme Court!
- ou know I just had a thought, could it be possible that Trump learned something about the states he visits that he can work on in the Oval Office? I always believed that the past candidates just went to these states to show face and give speeches and move on to the next destination. Could it be he is going to do more than what we give him credit for?
- Thank you for stopping in nebraska!!! Please Mr Trump come back and let us shoe you the importance of Agriculture to the Midwest and how it can help make America great again!
- Nebraskans love Mr.Trump! I will go to war if need be for this country if and only if Trump is president knowing that he'd fully have my back and not cower and disown us, enough of the lies and dirty politicians ,let's make America great again folks!!!
- Go Donald Go. You got my vote in West Virginia and we do need a revival of our economy. Why is it so environmentally unfriendly to burn coal says the so called EPA but we ship it to China and its ok for them to use. Total bs and overreach if you ask me.
- We need the hope of a great nation again, a strong president, that cares for our veteran's, our Military, our homeless, and poor, and creates jobs, so every American can have a good life, remove any and all who refuse to live as Americans live, and keep our country, and its people safe,
- Thank you Nebraska and West Virginia,
Get on board The Trump Train is heading for a Victory Party at the Cleveland Republican Convention. Just a few more States to pick up more supporters and Delegates, sit back and enjoy the Victory Ride.
Keep on Trump'in to the White House - I was thinking that the people forget you were a normal citizen seeing the corrupt Gov. issues. Just like the rest of us citizens. You, like us had it up to here with the crap being done and seeing our American being destroyed. It take a special person to leave his fancy life and say, I have had it. I am going to try to fix the issues and America. We all complain and seem to not be able to do the fixing. Either we do not have the resources or the drive needed. But you Donald stepped to the plate and said, I may be rich, I may have a wonderful fancy life, but you felt the need to help correct and help us true Americans. You had to change your lifestyle a bit and put you life on hold for the political crap. You knew what laid ahead. But you continue on with your messages. I felt in the beginning that you may be just talk,you proved to be true and I stand behind you.
- Thank you for your interest in Nebraska. We normally get passed over since nobody thinks of us being such a low population state.............Sorry about Sasse but don't worry he'll be gone next time around the traitor.
- Mr. Trump, I am from Northern NJ, near the city, and moved to Martinsburg, WV, which is not too far from Hagerstown MD where you just made a campaign stop. There are a lot of people from my former tri-state that have moved here to the eastern panhandle and we could really use a visit from you. Berkeley County is one of the fastest growing counties in the mid-Atlantic region and we need someone like you to help guide our country economically! Please come see us! Our area is a lot like NNJ was back in the 70's which is why so many of us have relocated here.
- As an ex-Nebraskan I am so glad to see how much support Trump has in Nebraska. We need to get more people on the Trump Train and get rid of the Gravy Train!!!!!!!!!!
- So proud .. Dan , Hope, Michael, Corey and all the staff are doing such great jobs Especially Katrina.. We are so happy with this again resounding win. The people of our nation are speaking up like never before. I look so forward to next tuesday and the convention. I just got word up that if Hillary is indighted then they are going to put up Biden instead of Crazy Bernie .. Either or we will win and get our country back on track. I look so forward to working in the Trump administartion. I am puttting all my companies on hold and passing the batton to capable people. I really enjoy Dan's expertise in the social media game. He is most excellent. My skill set is rich and I can't wait to see your cabinet picks.. I am hoping for a slew of great people most including Rudy Giuliani as Homeland Secretary and Chris as the DOJ and Ben in health and human services.. Scott Brown also in the cabinet .. We have been with you since the very beginning and every day we get closer to the White House and doing things right. Congratulations again on WV and NB. The people have spoken and we are up bigger and better than I ever imagined. Cant wait for OR next tuesday. This is a revoluation for which I want to be apart of in all and any capacity. I have done many trade deals with foreign entities. We can make america great again!.
- So, so, so very proud that you won West Virigina and Nebraska yesterday. I slept soundly knowing that we were 2 states closer to your becoming our Republican nominee. Know that you have millions of people in America and even in other countries rooting for you to win this election. We love you Mr. Trump and family and will continue to pray that God guides and directs your path and that He keeps you safe from anyone that intends to harm you. Our nation has only dreamt of having a man like you as our President and each day brings us a little bit closer to seeing it become a reality. God bless you sir.
- Congratulations Mr. Trump! I hope you can also help our state of Kentucky with jobs too. Especially eastern KY where there are only a few good paying jobs and those companies are merging. Mergers mean fewer choices for job seekers here. We need to put our coal miners back to work too! Tradition means a lot to rural Americans. Thanks!
- ou just keep winning Mr.Trump and that's a good thing ! Keep the momentum going west coast . The rest of the country is counting on you to stand united and vote for Donald Trump !
- rumps Foreign policy speech was amazing. I think it took many establishment members and the Washington Cartel by surprise. I worry for Trump as this currupt Gov of ours will do anything to keep him out. They want to keep their secrets, they want to keep thier cushy lives they are living off the working Americans backs. They cant risk Trump finding and exposing all the curruption going on. There is NO difference between the Left and the Right anymore. They are one in the same now. They want to finish Obama's mission on "Transforming" America. Makes me wonder how far will the Washington Cartel go.
- It's a great honor in knowing Donald Trump will become the next president of the United States. Such a wonderful sign of humility and appreciation for three great states in our republic as written by Mr. Trump. Looking forward to the next four years with you at the helm, sir!
- Way to go!! We are a world wide economy, however we must fix America and stop giving billions away to other countries. My family and I are poor, we work hard, but their are no extras. My family is clothed, fed, and educated. Minimum wage is for entry level jobs, McDonald's people shouldn't get $15.00 an hour, that's ludicrous. Love ya Trump!!!
- We the people can not lay back, there is no time to waste, we have a fight to fight, and the fight is at the door. We the people are fighting to get America back for all people and future generations. We the people love America, it time to fight for our freedom and to Stay Free, We the people do not wants the democrat progressive socialists to control all the people lives. Especially when Hillary said, "that she is used to dealing with men that get off the reservation." Women do not let any woman control you either, we are better than that, We are all different but no women needs to be control by another woman. Look up above this, the issues are more than being a woman. Can women be independent and making their own choices and see the real issues at hand instead of letting another woman and others control you but ideas and suggestions they want you to believe.
Women, wake up and Let's Make America Great for all of our family and household.
Go out and VOTE and Stand with "Donald J. Trump 2016."
Let's go out and defeat the Democrat progressive socialists, communism agenda.
Women Let's All Make America Great, "Trump 2016, Let's Win Women for our Men and household. See prosperity cometh Victory November 8, 2016. - Thank you!!!
Nebraska and West Virginia!!!
You have given Donald Trump the opportunity to......
Make America Great Again!!!
Trump 2016!!! - People have been asking Trump for many years if he would ever consider running for president. That is because they saw his potential to do great things. I mean, nobody ever asked me if I would ever consider running. Food for thought.
- The Donald J. Trump movement is here to stay. We are beyond thrilled that all states who voted Trump are part of this historical movement. Mr. Trump is a man who keeps his word. America will be great again!

No comments:
Post a Comment